Bin transfer by document on a mobile device
A bin to bin transfer is the transfer of goods from one storage location to another.
To execute a saved bin transfer:
- From the main menu, select Inventory>Bin Transfer>Transfer Pending Bin Transfer.
- Select a bin transfer from the list, or enter the Bin Transfer #, Owner, and/or Priority and select Transfer to find the record in the list.
- The bin transfer screen displays. By default, the transfer items display. Click the Show header link to see information about the bin transfer record. Click Hide header to return to the transfer items display.
- Select an inventory item. Item details appear on the Bin Transfer Edit Item screen.
- Enter the location you're transferring to in the Transfer to field.
- Enter the Transfer Quantity.
- Select the reason for the transfer with the Transfer reason: dropdown menu.
- Optionally, view the data for a custom field for this item by clicking Custom Fields.
- Optionally, view the data for measurements for this item by clicking View Measurements.
- Select Save to save your changes and return to the bin transfer screen.
Optionally, select Soft Allocate to reserve this item for your transfer.
- To add additional inventory items to your transfer, select Add Lic # from the bin transfer screen. Select a License # with the items you want to transfer from the list. The items in that License # are added to your bin transfer.
- Optionally, select Soft Allocate to reserve these items for your transfer
- If you have many inventory items on your transfer, select Find Item. You can search your bin transfer document for the specific item.
- When finished, select Transfer from the bin transfer screen. This executes all Transfers at once. A confirmation message appears.