Administration in SmartTurn includes configuring and maintaining information related to your physical facility, the users that work with SmartTurn, and the appearance and customization of SmartTurn. These include:
- Company Information - Maintain current information for your facility.
- Warehouses - Maintain information for all of your warehouses, such as address and contact information.
- Locations - A location is a space within your warehouse where you store goods. How a location is configured determines how it is used and what restrictions there are on its use, such as weight and volume limits, and whether or not you can fulfill using items in this location.
- Permissions - Understand the basic concepts behind managing users and roles in SmartTurn.
- Roles - Review the default roles and/or customize roles for your company and any third-party organizations that use SmartTurn on behalf of your company.
- Users - Set up all of your system users and assign roles.
- Customization - Adjust SmartTurn to your specific needs and processes.
- Custom fields - Add new fields, specific to your operation, for your inbound, outbound, or inventory business processes.
- Custom pages - Change which fields appear on which pages, and in what order.