Activating/deactivating a user
When you create a user, it is activated by default, which means that the user can log in. Users who are deactivated cannot log in.
To activate/deactivate a user:
- Select Administration>Users. A list of users appears to the right.
- Highlight the user you want to activate or deactivate.
- To filter the list: If there are too many users in the list for you to locate the one you want, you can filter the list using the Filter and Contains fields above. More info...
- To sort the list: Click any of the column labels. If the list has more than 25 users, SmartTurn creates additional list pages. When you click the column labels to sort the list, SmartTurn includes all the users from the overflow pages in the sort.
- Select Activate or Deactivate from the toolbar up top.
- Select Save. The list of users refreshes, and the new status for the user displays.