Adjusting inventory on a mobile device
To adjust inventory:
- From the main menu, select Inventory>Adjust Inventory. An inventory item finder appears.
- Select whether to Search By
Inventory Item or
License #. If you search by
License #, the list of inventory items is filtered to contain only those items that have License numbers.
- Scan, select, or enter information to search for the inventory item. You may enter partial information in any field, and you may enter data in multiple fields. However, the Lic # field is only active if you are searching by license number.
- Select OK. A list of items appears.
If you are using Windows CE, you can select OK or press F2.
If you want to filter the list of items further, enter additional criteria into other fields.
- Select an inventory item to review by tabbing to it. Press Enter or F2 to see details.
If you are using Windows CE, you can hover the stylus over inventory items to see more information about each one, or tap the inventory item with the stylus to see details.
- Select OK. Item details appear, along with options to adjust.
- Enter a New quantity and select an Adjustment reason.
- Select Save. A confirmation message appears.
- To make an adjustment to another item, select it from the list.
- To return to the main menu, press 0 or click in the top left corner.