Bin transfer by license number on a mobile device
A bin to bin transfer is the transfer of goods from one storage location to another.
To transfer items grouped by license number:
- From the main menu, select Inventory>Bin Transfer>Bin Transfer by Lic#.
- A license number selector appears. Select a license number with the items you want to transfer from the list. Or, filter the list by entering part or all of the Lic # into the entry field. Click OK.
- A list of target locations appears. Select a target location for the items in the License # you want to transfer. Or, filter the list by entering part or all of the Location into the entry field.
- Click OK. The items you chose now appear with the target location you chose.
- To add another group of items by Lic#, click Add Lic#, above.
- To remove single line items from the transfer, click del in the far right column.
Deleting an item from a Bin Transfer by Lic# does not remove the License number assignment from the item. It only removes it from the transfer.
- To make line-item edits to the target Location, transfer Quantity and/or Transfer reason, click the item description link. An Edit Item screen appears. Here, you can edit item details. Click Save. The Bin Transfer screen now displays your edited target Location(s) or transfer Quantity.
The Edit item process prevents you from transferring to a location that can't be used based on holds or capacity issues.
- Review the list on the Bin Transfer screen. Optionally, select Soft Allocate to reserve these items for your transfer. If you have completed all line-item edits, click Transfer, above. This executes all Transfers at once. A confirmation message appears.