Splitting receipt items on a mobile device
To Split items or Split by Quantity while receiving a PO or an expected receipt:
- Select an item to split by clicking an item Description link. The Edit Item screen appears.
(If the list of items is too long, filter it by clicking Edit item. The screen will re-serve with a filter on top. Enter a full or partial Item ID, Product ID, or Description.)
- To Split a non-serial controlled receipt item:
- To Split by Quantity a non-serial controlled receipt items: (In receipts, SmartTurn automatically splits-by-quantity any serial-controlled items.)
- Click Split by Quantity in the toolbar on the Edit Item screen. SmartTurn immediately re-serves the Receive screen with the single line split into separate rows. Each row has a Quantity of one.
- Click the Description link for each of the split lines to get their Edit Item screens, where you can key in serial numbers or other details.
- In the Show menu, select
Show All to see the results of your split lines on the receipt as you change the quantities.
SmartTurn allows the sum of the Received qty in all of the split rows to exceed the original Received qty for the item before it was split.
- Click Recv All or Recv Verified to receive the receipt. A confirmation message appears.
- To return to the main menu, press 0 or click in the top left corner.