Viewing adjustment records
You can view a list of adjustments or drill down to the details for a specific adjustment record.
To view a list of adjustments:
- Select Inventory>Adjustments. A full list of adjustments appears.
- To view a specific adjustment: Double-click the record or highlight the record and select View. The adjustment displays. General information is up above and a list of adjusted items is below.
- To view individual adjustment item details, select the checkbox next to the adjustment item, and select View on the toolbar above the list of items.
- To filter the list: If there are too many items in the list for you to see what you need, you can filter the list using the Filter and Contains fields above. More info...
- For a description of any of the fields in this screen: See Adjustment field descriptions.
To export the Adjustments list to a spreadsheet:
- Sort or filter your list to isolate the group of records you want to export. You can also export the entire list, unfiltered, if you want. You can export up to 10,000 records.
- Click Export from the toolbar. The Export pop-up appears.
Important: Do not close this pop-up. Closing the pop-up cancels your request for exported data. If needed, you can minimize the Export pop-up.
- Optionally, continue working in SmartTurn while your export request is being processed.
Note: You can only create one export request at a time. However, you can continue with all of your other work in SmartTurn.
- When the export is complete, a dialog opens asking you if you want to open or save the file.
- Select Save. Save the file to a directory on your machine.
- A spreadsheet appears with the data you selected. SmartTurn exports many attributes of your data, not just the columns you see in the list view.
- At this time, it is safe to close your Export pop-up. Select Close if the pop-up does not automatically close once your export is complete.
To view a combined list of adjustment items and adjustments:
Select Inventory>Adjustment Items List. More info...