Creating preferred pick policies
To create a preferred pick policy:
- Select Fulfillment>Preferred Pick Policies or Kitting Manager>Preferred Pick Policies. A list of pick policies appears (the list of policies is the same from either menu).
- Select Add up above. The Add preferred pick policy screen appears.
- Select the pick policy. From the Name drop-down, select the policy to use. This list contains all of the inventory managers that are marked "Use as pick policy." See Creating an inventory manager.
- Describe the sales orders for which the pick policy should be used by entering an Owner, Customer, and/or Warehouse.
- The combination of these three fields must be unique. For example, there can only be one preferred pick policy for goods shipped from the Oakland Warehouse when JJ Reed is the owner of the items. (However, there can be a different pick policy for items shipped from the Oakland Warehouse when JJ Reed is the customer.)
- Click OK.