Fulfillment refers to the process of picking, packing, and sending goods from the warehouse to a customer.
With SmartTurn, you can perform the following shipping tasks:
- View Shipments - View lists of shipments, view shipment details, and print shipment details.
- Create an express shipment - Create a shipment and ship it in one step.
- Save a shipment or Save shipments from a batch of Sales Orders - Create a shipment from a sales order, or create many shipments from many sales orders; save each shipment for shipping, editing, or cancelling later.
- Ship a Sales Order or Ship a batch of Sales Orders - Ship sales orders that are already in the system.
- Import shipment data - Import a spreadsheet with shipment information.
- Edit a saved shipment - Edit a shipment that was previously saved.
- Cancel a saved shipment - Cancel a shipment that was previously saved.
- Parcel post a shipped shipment - Send your shipment information directly to a parcel carrier (USPS, UPS, FedEx) through a third party application.
- Export a shipment or Export a batch of shipments - Export information about your shipments to a spreadsheet.
- Manage your preferred pick policies - Create and edit your preferences for which pick policy should be used in which situations.
- Manage your parcel post policies - Create and edit your preferences for how you record parcel-specific information in your shipment record (whether manually, entering the information yourself, or through a third party application, ShipRush).
Note: To learn about a particular shipment field, see Shipment screen field descriptions.