A shipment is a record of goods to be shipped or that have already been shipped.
You can view a list of shipments or drill-down to the details for a specific shipment.
To view a list of shipments:
Select Fulfillment>View Shipments. A full list of shipments appears. Shipments in this list can have a status of
Committed. If needed, you can filter or sort the list.
To view a specific shipment:
- From Fulfillment>View Shipments, double-click the record or highlight the record and click View. The shipment displays. General shipment information is up above and a list of shipment items is below.
- To view individual shipment item details, such as Lot #, Serial #, Owner ref, Customer ref, Details, Product ID, and Group, select the check box on the left of a shipment item, and select View... on the toolbar above the list of items. (To view information about how the shipment items are related to sales order items, check the box to the left of a line item, and click Explore. See Using the Explore screen.)
- To export the shipment items to a spreadsheet, click Export on the toolbar above the list of items. A file download window appears. Save the file to a directory on your computer.
- To print the shipment, select Print from the upper right. You can also customize the layout of the printout that appears.
To export the Shipments list to a spreadsheet:
- Select Fulfillment>View Shipments.
- Sort or filter your list to isolate the group of records you want to export. You can also export the entire list, unfiltered, if you want. You can export up to 10,000 records.
- Click Export from the toolbar. The Export pop-up appears.
Important: Do not close this pop-up. Closing the pop-up cancels your request for exported data. If needed, you can minimize the Export pop-up.
- Optionally, continue working in SmartTurn while your export request is being processed.
Note: You can only create one export request at a time. However, you can continue with all of your other work in SmartTurn.
- When the export is complete, a dialog opens asking you if you want to open or save the file.
- Select Save. Save the file to a directory on your machine.
- A spreadsheet appears with the data you selected. SmartTurn exports many attributes of your data, not just the columns you see in the list view.
- At this time, it is safe to close your Export pop-up. Select Close if the pop-up does not automatically close once your export is complete.
To view a combined list of shipment items and shipments: