QuickBooks Inventory: Accounting Integration Support
From 3PLs and wholesale distributors to manufacturers and sciences, SmartTurn supports your existing QuickBooks inventory processes in a revolutionary way with accurate, real-time inventory and warehouse information. With capabilities never seen before in the market at this price-point, SmartTurn's QuickBook customers receive exceptional utility especially when it comes to creating a flexible, pay-as-you-go warehouse inventory control that fosters innovation in your business. If you have inventory, a warehouse, and use QuickBooks — no other QuickBook inventory solution matches SmartTurn's buyer value and low cost.
QuickBooks Inventory Integration:
- Create purchase orders and sales orders within QuickBooks
- Transfer to SmartTurn's web-based inventory management system for viewing, receiving, and shipping
- Sync all your QuickBooks records at once, or on an order-by-order basis
- Create receipts and shipments in SmartTurn based on QuickBooks inventory orders
- Automatically create inventory receipts with or without a bill based on a Purchase Order receipt
- Automatically create customer invoice based on a shipment from a Sales Order
- Update corresponding Orders in QuickBooks as Closed or Invoiced
- Create blind receipts and express shipments in SmartTurn
- View and bill from these transactions in QuickBooks — even without a corresponding QuickBooks order
- Maintain a single system of record
- Automatically create Item Masters, Customer Masters, and Vendor Masters in QuickBooks from SmartTurn
- Reconcile Inventory values between SmartTurn and QuickBooks
- Sync individual adjustments from SmartTurn
- Sync complete inventory values from SmartTurn
- Integrate with QuickBooks version 2002 - 2008 and QuickBooks On-line
Smart QuickBooks Inventory Management
- Built-in Connector – SmartTurn's built-in connector to QuickBooks lets you integrate your accounting package with an inventory control, order and warehouse management system designed specifically for a growing small to medium enterprise.
- Accurate Data – With SmartTurn, your QuickBooks inventory data is now backed by accurate, timely inventory levels coming from your warehouse. No more batch-mode reconciliations, manual or duplicate data entry errors.
- Real-time Data – All customer, trading partner, item masters, quantity, adjustments, shipping, and inventory level information stays accurate in real-time, allowing you to view real inventory status any time you need to.
- Efficiency Through Workflows – Improve customer service levels through higher order fill rates — lower safety stock, misplaced inventory, shrinkage and improve average order cycles. Control your cash-to-cash inventory cycle.
- Scalable Framework – SmartTurn's on-demand service model provides a level of sophistication and economy, thereby allowing unlimited user licenses, with no transaction, maintenance, support or upgrade fees. This means that you can collaborate with your customers, trading partners, and logistics service providers in a manner comparable to your largest competitors at an incredible price point. You can create sales orders and purchase orders, manage your warehouse, and increase visibility into your business performance with SmartTurn and QuickBooks.
- Inventory Control Best Practices – Establish core inventory and warehouse best practices, and over time improve processes and innovate with SmartTurn's regular feature updates and "Inventory and Warehouse Best Practices" training series.
- In-depth Reporting – Smart reporting and advanced "SmartTurn Inventory Managers" allow you to easily create and modify pick-policies and lists to support just-in-time (JIT), mass-customization, seasonal and other short-run practices that go beyond LIFO/FIFO ...ideal for smaller, more flexible businesses.
Simple QuickBooks Integration
- Easy to Get Started – You get up and running almost immediately with just a PC and internet connection; and SmartTurn's Plan-Configure-Run on-boarding process, with a dedicated customer experience manager, ensures the QuickBooks inventory control system works for your business from the start.
- Mobile-ready – If you want to automate your warehouse with wireless bar-coding, RFID, or cycle counting, SmartTurn's WMS system has a Windows CE/Mobile client ready to go at no extra cost or fuss.
- Parcel Shipping – You can also expand parcel shipping to UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS with an integrated weighing scale.
- Vendor Collaboration – Integrating with your customers or trading partners is simple, you can even add an ordering, inventory control and status web-page link to your website with role-based, secure logins for your best customers or trading partners.
- Flexible Integration – Direct data integration to QuickBooks and most other GL solutions like NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics-Great Plains, Peachtree, Sage, and SAP among others, as well as other applications through XML, Excel, Flat files, as well as EDI means you can stay connected and flexible when you need to. This means that you can integrate with your web-store, point of sale systems, or CRM systems, such as Salesforce.com, quickly and make changes when you need to.
- Enterprise-class performance – Security, scalability, reliability without the IT headache. The SmartTurn solution is "Powered by Oracle", and hosted in IBM's global server farms, and updated regularly with customer enhancements and new features.
- Powerful role-based security – Allows you to create transparency and collaboration in your business without concerns about escalating user license costs, a feature unique to SmartTurn allowing you to achieve exceptional utility with inventory visibility.
- Flexible Integration – Integrate all of your QuickBook inventory with other business applications like web store-fronts, POS, or CRM systems.
- No-risk Subscription Pricing – SmartTurn takes great pride in the success of its customers, and since we operate on a Software-as-a-Service subscription business model, our growth depends on your success.
- Sage MAS 90/200/500
- Microsoft Dynamics-GP
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- SAP ERP