Simplify the Warehouse Receiving and Put-away Process
Controlling inventory accuracy begins with a highly effective warehouse receiving and put-away environment that allows for greater control in fulfilling customer orders quickly. SmartTurn™ helps companies accelerate the inventory receipt and put-away process from the dock to preferred locations faster with less work.
The SmartTurn Inventory and Warehouse Management System is an on-demand, web-based solution that automates the warehouse receiving and put-away process by matching the receipt of goods received to the original purchase order. With SmartTurn, the put-away process can be configured to instruct warehouse receiving workers where to store goods either in a default location or by choice. This feature contributes to greater control in the allocation of resources and facilitates a timely order-picking environment for warehouse staff.
Finally, when the receipt is processed, the SmartTurn system automatically updates and adjusts stock-levels received thereby maintaining up-to-date online inventory control information. As a result, purchasing, sales, and warehouse managers have access to the same up-to-date order fulfillment information.
- Enhance productivity
- Eliminate labor intensive procedures
- Move goods faster with less work
- Automate the warehouse receiving and put-away process
- Maintain real-time inventory accuracy
- Fulfill customer orders quickly
- Receive against multiple purchase orders simultaneously
- Receive by purchase order, by product, or without a purchase order(blind receipt)
- Automatically assign inventory to a location for put-away
- Store products in unique or multiple locations based on bin/inventory characteristics
- Assign license plates to items upon receipt
- Update inventory levels automatically upon receipt
- View all receipts or customize views by filtering on selected criteria
- View or export receipt details and history with a click of a button
- Trigger a vendor payment upon receipt