A receipt is the record of an intake of goods into the warehouse inventory. For example, if a shipment of 12 crates of oranges arrives at the warehouse, you create a receipt for those 12 crates of oranges.
You can view a list of receipts, drill-down to the details for a specific receipt, or see a view that combines receipt items and receipts.
To view a list of receipts:
- From the navigation bar on the left, select Receiving>View Receipts. A full list of receipts appears.
To view a specific receipt:
- Highlight the receipt you want to view. (The background turns green.). Then, click View up above.
The receipt displays. General receipt information is up above, and a list of receipt items is below.
- To view individual receipt item details, such as Group, Condition, Item Receipt Date and PO #, select the check box on the left and select View Receipt Item up above.
- To see a view that combines receipt items and receipts, select Receiving>Receipt Items List. More info.
To narrow the list of receipts, use the filter function. More info...
To sort the receipts by a particular column, select the column heading. More info...
For a description of any of the fields in this screen, see Receipt screen field descriptions.
To export the Receipts list to a spreadsheet:
- Sort or filter your list to isolate the group of records you want to export. You can also export the entire list, unfiltered, if you want. You can export up to 10,000 records.
Click Export from the toolbar. The Export pop-up appears.
Important: Do not close this pop-up. Closing the pop-up cancels your request for exported data. If needed, you can minimize the Export pop-up.
Optionally, continue working in SmartTurn while your export request is being processed.
Note: You can only create one export request at a time. However, you can continue with all of your other work in SmartTurn.
- When the export is complete, a dialog opens asking you if you want to open or save the file.
- Select Save. Save the file to a directory on your machine.
- A spreadsheet appears with the data you selected. SmartTurn exports many attributes of your data, not just the columns you see in the list view.
- At this time, it is safe to close your Export pop-up. Select Close if the pop-up does not automatically close once your export is complete.